Saturday, February 2, 2008



This is a page I made this morning. I had a lit of trouble with it, trying to figure out what looked best. I started with a black background, and the pics looked really flat. So I played around and finally decided to use the a bit of one of the pictures as the background. I just now realized I need to fix the edges of the lower left hand picture. It has only partially been softned to blur into the background. The l/o will hopefully look a little more cohesive when that's done. All in all, I don't really like this page, but until I think of something better, it will have to do. I am open for suggestions.

3 comments:

Anapana said...

Hello, bon dia, veig que tens uns nens molt deivertits, i teniu un blog molt alegre.
Us desitjo molta sort.
Good Luck !
(Catalonia)

Anapana said...

bon dia, us felicito pel blog tan divertit, sembla que sou una familia molt divertida. Molta sort.
Good Luck !
(Catalonia)

Cheryl M said...

Thanks for the comments, Catalonia. It was nice to hear from you.