Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Before and After

My crafting area went on a diet. I cleaned out a lot of stuff. What I have learned is that I need TO STOP BUYING STUFF. Since my son was born two and a half years ago, I have only sewn a few things. Still, I have not stopped buying patterns and fabric. I need to make before I buy. Anyway, I'm proud of the work I did, and I now have a space that inspires me to create. (I have no idea why this text is underlined, and I can't figure out how to make it go away. Blogger can be frustrating at times.)

Some Stats:
  • Gone: 2 1/2 garbage bags full of trash
  • Gone: 2 shopping bags full of patterns
  • Gone: 3 shopping bags of fabric and clothing items I had been saving for repurposing
  • Purchased: 2 cloth baskets
  • Purchased: 2 vases
  • Created: 1 altered clipboard as decoration
  • To be purchased: 12X12 vertical paper holders




No comments: