Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gearing Up for a Serious Weekend of Play

I will be spending my weekend with other scrapbookers this weekend. I hope to have lots of pages to share with you next week. I am also taking my first online scrapbooking course through Big Picture Classes. Although they all sounded fun, I chose iScrap, a class in which you make a mini album using I-statements with prompts from the teacher. I can't wait to get going.

I haven't been very good about uploading pictures, so I thought I would share some of my recent creations. The first three are cards I made using sketches from Card Patterns. I rarely use sketches for scrapbook layouts, but love them for cards.



 The next two are for my album I am making that is all about me. I want my children to some day know me as a person, not just as their mom.
 This is my resolution page for 2011. My goal is to simplify my life. I haven't been too successful yet, but I am working on it. So far, I have cleaned about my email in boxes and started cutting down on methods of email input.

These two are not my favorite in terms of design, but I love the topic because it is about the relationship between my husband and and son. They play a game called "Break the Pickle," which makes my son crack up. I was glad I caught this moment on film.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Chock full of goodness! I love how the CP Sketch inspired your card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!