Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some Recent Creations

I love card-making because you can create finished product in a relatively short period of time. I am not a fan of using sketches for scrapbook pages, but for some reason I enjoy using them for cards. This one was inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketches. Here's the sketch below.

 Here are a few pages I have done recently:

I love the simplicity and the colors in this page. I am fond of blue and brown together and did my son's baby album in this color scheme.
I adore the little monster guy created with the Cricut. This page is a scraplift of a tutorial from Paper Clipping. I love Noell' approach - instead of providing you with a sketch, she teaches basic design concepts that can be applied to any layout. This summer, I plan on dishing out the money for her membership. In the meantime, if you are a scrapbooker, I highly recommend checking out her site and subscribing to the Paper Clipping Roundtable via iTunes.
 
At the retreat I went to a couple weekends ago, my friends and I all scraplifted the same page from a magazine. I don't have the issue, so I cannot properly give credit.
Because I am a fan of simple pages, this is one of my favorites. I also like that I combined photos from two different outings.
 Happy crafting!

No comments: