Sunday, June 5, 2011

An Index Card a Day

So I have been playing in my studio quite a bit lately. I have discovered the world of art journaling, which is good for me in that it is helping me break away from my creative rut. I am a very left-brained person, and art journaling is very right-brained, which makes this a nice break from the structured, rule-oriented person I can be.

While exploring some art journaling web sites, I discovered an index-card-a-day challenge and decided to do it for a while. I am not committing to any length of time because that would be another rule for me to follow, but I really liked the idea of something small and playful to work with. So here is my first ICAD:

So go play!

1 comment:

lee said...

you did a great job on the index card, I love how the flower is the focal point...I love the colours