Sunday, September 11, 2011

One Year Birthday Card from Sketch

I made today's card from a sketch from Unscripted Sketches. The final card didn't turn out quite as I wanted.

What am I saying? This was one of those don't-plan-just-design-as-you-cut-and-glue projects. It's not my favorite card, but it was too much fun to create. I was trying to make the balloons look like they were all floating at different heights, but the end result looks like I just didn't line one of them up quite right. Makes me chuckle. Anyway, less talking, more imaging:


4 comments:

dstandard said...

Too cute! I think everyone went with the birthday theme when the challenge added numbers! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

You did such a cute job of using that Unscripted sketch! Fun card and I am so glad you played along.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Really cool card! Awesome use of numbers. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week.

rudlis said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.