Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week-in-the-Life 2012: Day 1







So I am following along with Ali Edward's week-in-the-life project. I won't have time to scrapbook it for a while, since my master's program is pretty heavy right now. So I decided to use this space for my temporary scrapbook. I wasn't sure if I should post this here or on my reflective blog, but since this is really a form of scrapbooking, it seemed to fit here better.

Journaling:


The main story for today is Rosalind's piano recital. After I went to the dentist and worked out, we went to Tito's for dinner. Since it was her special night, she got to pick the restaurant. She normally gets grilled cheese there, but tonight she got a taco.

Rosalind played very well at the recital. We are so very proud of the hard work she's put into the piano, and she has a special talent for playing music by ear. Sawyer was very tired, so Jason took him home before the recital was over. Rosalind and I decided to go out for a special treat. She picked Dairy Queen. The two of us split a cookie/brownie ice cream sundae. I really cherish having that one on one time with her.

2 comments:

iHanna said...

such cute kids! :-) have a nice week in the life!

Jennifer Levin said...

Hi Cheryl! I'm so impressed that you are attempting a project like Week in the Life while you're getting your Masters! Way to go! I hope you have great fun with it.

Love your photos. Sweet children!

Good luck with your studies, too! ~Jennifer