Thursday, July 31, 2014

One last update of household items

Okay, so I need to work on my photography of my projects, but this will have to do, as time is running out. I created this page for the July Mixed Media Monthly Challenge, for which we were challenged to use household items.

For this, I used a note I found in our junk drawer and old piano flash cards for the first layer. I also used a jar lid for the circles and sticks from the yard. This proved to be lots of fun to put together, and I promise you it looks much better in the real world.

May we all be brave.

4 comments:

Donna B. said...

A great journal layout. The sticks add great texture. Thanks for joining us again at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Melanie said...

Nice use of household items for your project. Thank you for joining with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Rachel said...

oooo this is my favorite of your entries. all of the 'found' elements really came together for a beautiful page. Thank you so much for playing Around the House with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Lynn K said...

Beautiful art journal layout! Love how you incorporated items from around the house!! Thanks for joining us in our Mixed Media Monthly Challenge this month!